As the founders of Unite the USA, Carrie and Stacie Stoelting are boldly working to inspire the American people to be active, informed citizens. Each month, stimulating articles, action points, and resources are featured. Sign up for our free monthly e-edition. Learn how to change America and return her to her roots of freedom, faith, and family. (Learn more about their testimony of faith here.)
Today, when headlines and difficulties discourage us, remember there is hope in Christ and there is hope for America. Never stop fighting for liberty and justice for all. We are still one nation under God. Join us as we unite the USA!
- Stacie and Carrie have sung for U.S. Presidents, military heroes, and numerous Governors and U.S. Senators.
- The sister duo has recorded with Dove and Grammy Award winners.
- Carrie and Stacie wrote Unite the USA: Discover the ABCs of Patriotism
- The Stoelting sisters regularly articles and have been published by Newsmax, The Christian Post, CBN, etc.
- At the age 15, Stacie wrote her first book called Still Holding Hands.
- The Stoelting sisters speak and sing at events across the country.
- Stacie and Carrie share at conferences, churches, rallies, and banquets.